City of Zion have released Neon Wallet v0.2.3. It can be downloaded from the following link –
Bug fixes and updates include –
- Improved error messages for transaction failures.
- Added Discord link to app footer for community support.
- Added blacklist to prevent sending assets/tokens to known phishing addresses.
- Updated token sale window to require user to confirm that they understand the terms of purchase.
- Updated token sale window to remove option to purchase tokens without SC verification.
- Updated token sale window to add verification step before completing purchase.
- Added scripthash for SWH (Switcheo).
- Prevent multiple wallets from having the same name.
- Fixed account creation to include new account in settings & login screens (no longer requires app restart).
- Fixed account deletion resulting in white screen (no longer requires app restart).
- Fixed wallet recovery resulting in white screen (no longer requires app restart).