City of Zion have released Neon Wallet v0.2.6.
CoZ have been working towards the release of Neon Wallet v2, which will include new functionality and redesigned user interface. In the meantime, 0.2.6 has been released to support some new functionality and address bugs that have been reported by the community. It can be downloaded from the following link –
Bug fixes and updates include –
- Various stability and performance enhancements
- Request to check whether update is available
- Click and drag electron vulnerability
- Broken blockchain explorer links
- Bugs related to error handling and “blank screen” issues
- Option to save an account while logging in with encrypted key
- Ability to recall lost credentials via settings
- QR code authentication while logging in with private key
- Ability to prioritize transactions – http://docs.neo.org/en-us/sc/systemfees.html
- Support for CoZ TestNet
- Added scripthash for SPOT (Spotcoin)
- Added scripthash for PEGUSD (FiatPEG USD)
- Added scripthash for ASA (Asura Coin)
More information on City of Zion can be found at the links below.
About The Author: Dean Jeffs
Dean is a digital project manager who has worked extensively with start ups and agencies in the marketing space. Fascinated by the potential applications of blockchain technology, Dean has a passion for realising the new smart economy.
More posts by Dean Jeffs