Neo Global Development (NGD) has announced it is hosting its first meetup in Kyiv, Ukraine at 7:00 pm on Thursday, November 7th. The event will take place at Blockchain Hub Kyiv, and is co-hosted with Everstake, a staking platform that specializes in Proof of Stake (PoS) cryptocurrencies.
Neo representatives will include Neo Foundation communications manager, Grace Gui, NGD EcoGrowth associate manager, Denis Suslov, and Neo blockchain engineer at NGD Shanghai, Steven Liu. Additionally, Everstake CEO and founder, Sergey Vasylchuk, will deliver a presentation.
Neo representatives will discuss development in the Neo ecosystem and how projects can grow within it. Additionally, a local Neo partner will be announced at the event, along with a presentation from its representative.
Following the presentations, a Q&A panel will be held with all three representatives from Neo.
- Introduction to Neo for developers – Steven Liu (25 minutes)
- Growing with Neo Ecosystem – Denis Suslov (15 minutes)
- Everstake: Staking as a service – Sergey Vasylchuk (20 minutes)
- Local Neo partner in Kyiv – To Be Announced (20 minutes)
- Question & Answer – Neo representatives (until last question)
Time: 7:00 pm (UTC +2)
Date: Thursday, November 7th, 2019
Location: Blockchain Hub Kyiv, 10, Verkhnii Val Street, 2nd floor, Kyiv, Ukraine
There is no cost to attend.