NEO Global Development (NGD) has released the speaker list and agenda for the second NEO DevCon taking place in Seattle, US on February 16th and 17th, 2019. The theme of this year’s DevCon is “ContiNEO: We keep on going” to highlight progress made through 2018, current development efforts, and future objectives.
At the event, NEO leadership is poised to share its thoughts on the future of the NEO ecosystem. Da Hongfei will give a presentation titled “The Promise of a Smart Economy,” whilst Erik Zhang will discuss the shift towards NEO 3.0. General manager of NGD, Johnson Zhao is scheduled to outline NEO’s global growth.
Other topics for the event include regulatory trends, security token offerings (STO), distributed storage, decentralized exchanges (DEX), plus much more.
Other key speakers include:
- Drew Gude, managing director of Microsoft Digital
- Miha Kralj, managing director of cloud strategy, architecture, and delivery at Accenture
- Joseph Williams, ICT economic development director for the State of Washington
- Daniel Haudenschild, CEO of Swisscom Blockchain
- Dr Chris Berg, Senior research fellow at RMIT University
- Harry Pierson – Program manager for Xlang, Microsoft
A range of ecosystem projects such as Moonlight, Blacat, Nash, Guardian Circle, Bridge and Alchemint will also share insights on dApp progress. Representatives from NEO developer groups City of Zion (CoZ), NeoResearch, NewEconoLabs (NEL), and NEO St. Petersburg Competency Center (NEO SPCC) will also make presentations at the event.
In addition, a developer workshop will be hosted by members of CoZ, NeoResearch, and other developers within the NEO ecosystem.
To view the full agenda, visit devcon.neo.org.