The first NEO community event in South East Asia will be held in Singapore on December 7th, with speakers from the NEO Council, Qlink and TheKey.
Topics that will be discussed include –
- Will blockchain be a key element of China’s 2020 economic vision?
- What are the ramifications of the ICO ban in China, on open source platforms like NEO?
- Hows does NEO’s vision of a Smart Economy align with Singapore’s vision of becoming a Smart Nation?
Speakers will include –
- Tony Tao, Secretary General of NEO Council
- Susan Zhou, COO of Qlink
- Catherine Li, CEO of TheKey
These speakers will be able to provide insight into those questions, and a glimpse of the blockchain platform that is poised to power the smart economy of the future.
18.30 – 19.00: Registration / Networking
19.00 – 19.30: Introduction to NEO and its ecosystem by Tony Tao, Secretary General of Neo Council
19.30 – 19.45: Introduction to Qlink by Susan Zhou, Co-founder of Qlink
19.45 – 20.00: Introduction to TheKey by Catherine Li, Co-founder of TheKey
20.00 – 20.30: Q&A
20.30 Onwards: Networking / End of event
Venue is still TBA. For more information visit – https://www.meetup.com/NEO-Singapore/events/245105122/