Aphelion has announced it is conducting a giveaway of 100,000 APH tokens to celebrate its recent listing announcement on the BitMart exchange.
The promotion follows a rollercoaster month that began with Ian Holtz, CEO, announcing on June 1st that Aphelion had “run out of funds” and halted development while the project searched for additional sources of funding. The APH token was subsequently delisted from the KuCoin centralized exchange on June 8th, 2019.
On June 1st, Holtz claimed to have secured “private funding” for his project following “an incredible week.” According to Holtz, the team “found new developers, tapped our old developers” and is “concurrently developing several milestones,” including a Bitcoin wallet and support for Ethereum’s ERC-20 tokens. The BitMart exchange listing was announced shortly after.
Ten winners will be selected to receive 10,000 APH tokens each. To become eligible for the giveaway, participants must do the following:
- Share a link to the original article on Facebook, Twitter, or Reddit, and join the official Aphelion channels on each platform.
- Download the Aphelion wallet on desktop or iOS/Android.
- Register and join the BitMart Exchange.
- Join the BitMart Telegram channel.
- Join the Aphelion Telegram channel, and message the channel announcing the completion of the tasks above.
The token giveaway is scheduled to end on the day following Aphelion’s second anniversary, July 7th.
Winners will be selected randomly and rewards distributed once all tasks have been completed and verified.
The full announcement can be found at the link below: https://aphelion.org/blog/100000_aphelion_token_giveway_starts_now.html