City of Zion (CoZ) is looking for a Marketing Maintainer to join the community team. The Marketing Maintainer will be the group’s first non-developer maintainer role.
City of Zion is an open-source development community dedicated to helping NEO reach its full potential. It is responsible for many popular NEO projects such as the Neon Wallet, neoscan.io, neo-python and neon-js, among many others that have enabled growth in both developer and enthusiast level adoption.
The Marketing Maintainer will be responsible for initiatives such as planning, brand alignment and community engagement. They will be required to “implement strategies to grow and sustain the CoZ community and brand”, as well as “execute marketing campaigns which target a diverse community of individuals and businesses.”
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years marketing, advertising or communications experience ideally in the open-source or non-profit space.
- Experience executing multi-faceted marketing campaigns with a diverse target market.
- Detail-oriented and well organized with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to think creatively and innovatively and thrive in a fast-paced ecosystem.
- Experience with community growth strategies and social marketing.
- Conversational spoken and written proficiency in English
The following qualifications are preferred:
- Familiarity with Distributed Ledger Technology
- Conversational spoken and written proficiency in Chinese
- Technical experience with product development (in a relevant field is ideal)
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
The full role description with details on how to apply can be found at the link below:
More information on City of Zion can be found at the links below.
About The Author: Dean Jeffs
Dean is a digital project manager who has worked extensively with start ups and agencies in the marketing space. Fascinated by the potential applications of blockchain technology, Dean has a passion for realising the new smart economy.
More posts by Dean Jeffs