COZ, a global community development group supporting the NEO ecosystem, has released version 2.2.1 of the Neon light wallet for the NEO blockchain. Neon Wallet is an open-source desktop NEO wallet available for the Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
Neon Wallet version 2.2.0 went live on April 18th, 2019, and was patched to version 2.2.1 with a hotfix the following day.
New features in the releases include:
- Automated exports of a wallet’s transaction data into .CSV format;
- Increased support for loading script hashes of tokens;
- Addition of a “universal catch all error boundary” using React 16;
- Hotfix for certain NEP-5 token transfers;
- Hotfix for export of transaction history to .csv files.
Neon Wallet version 2.2.1 is available to download at the following link: