PikcioChain, a secure blockchain-based exchange for personal data, announced The Wallet desktop application on March 12th. Once The Wallet is released, it will allow investors of token sales to store and share KYC information from inside the application and will consolidate wallet addresses for NEO, Ethereum, and Bitcoin token sales.
With The Wallet, investors can apply and browse for new token sales within the application. Also, at the push of a button, investors can participate in a token sale, with funds sent from their wallets at the correct time.
Other features of The Wallet will include mobile notifications for new token sales, a token sale directory, and social networking features like instant messaging, file sharing and user profiles.
A complete summary of the features offered are below:
- Create profiles and upload KYC documents for unlimited token sales
- Participate in token sales from The Wallet
- Create NEO and Ethereum wallets to fund The Wallet or link existing wallets
- Make transactions to others through an address book
- Send bank wire transfers to the Wallet
- Link credit cards to the Wallet
- View a list of upcoming token sales
- One click participation for token sales
- Receive alerts for forthcoming token sales on mobile devices
- Social networking features, including news, discussions, and instant messaging
- Encrypted chat and file sharing
In addition to the above list of features, PikcioChain’s PKC token holders will get extra functions and benefits. The benefits will include exclusive alerts on certain token sales and guaranteed allocations, as well as bonuses.
At present, there is no definite release date for The Wallet, but the developers claim that it will be released soon. PikcioChain’s goals are to avoid long waiting periods and to create value for the community as soon a possible.
Finally, Pikiochain is accepting feedback and submissions for the Wallet through its subreddit. PikcioChain invites the community to participate in its development through new ideas and welcomes users to share their frustrations and concerns with participating in a token sale event.