THEKEY is building a decentralized ecosystem of identity verification tools on NEO, and are inviting anyone who is interested in the project to join them for an AMA on the NEO subreddit. The AMA will take place on Thursday the 9th of November, 10:00pm Beijing time (2:00pm UTC).
Founded in 2014, THEKEY have already developed a first generation Identity Verification (IDV) solution and are looking to integrate the second generation with blockchain. In order to achieve this, THEKEY will build a decentralized application using NeoContract, and will also hold a token sale on NEO to distribute the TKY token, which will be used to settle smart contracts, and purchase products and services within the ecosystem.
THEKEY will allow users to verify their identity in a quick, efficient and cost effective way as more services move to the online world and the smart economy. THEKEY will also be using Personally Identifiable Information (PII) which is exclusively authorized by government authorities.
Since the project began, THEKEY have made the following progress –
- 23 copyrights have been obtained, 15 patents have been accepted by SIPO (State Intellectual Property office of the P.R.C) and attestation process has begun.
- THEKEY’s first-generation IDV solution is currently in use for mobile social insurance payments in two pilot cities, which people can receive their payment for their pension, or healthcare insurance reimbursement. The IDV solution is currently being deployed in another 41 cities, covering more than 130 million people.
- Personal identity data of 210 million people in 66 cities, authenticated by the relevant government authorities, are connected on a real-time basis. This constitutes a solid foundation of IDV.
- Commercial contracts have been signed with world-leading firms and the business model of IDV products in the White Paper has already been partly proven.
- Six relevant national laboratories have been set up together with government agencies, banks, insurance companies and one university.
THEKEY has also already established partnership relations with companies such as Ant Financial, China Minsheng Bank, China Unicom, China Re and Ping An.
Hosts of the AMA will include –
- Catherine Li (Founder and CEO) – The Most Outstanding Women Entrepreneur in China, All-China Women’s Federation, 2017. Founder of Dynamic Multi-dimension Identification technology.
- Ken Huang (Chief Blockchain and IDV Scientist) – CISSP，world known international blockchain and identity verification expert. Founder of CGI Federal Identity Management Practice, and Cyber Security Competence Center.
- Guochun Xu (CTO) – Responsible for blockchain Dynamic Multi-dimension Identification and government blockchain project technical deployment.
The AMA will be held at the following link, and participants are free to start adding questions to the comments –
More information on THEKEY project, including the white paper, can be found at their website – https://www.thekey.vip/