Share on Twitter
Share on Facebook
Share on Reddit
Share via Email
Share on LinkedIn
Share via RSS
Share on Google+

After a year long hiatus, the NEO News Today Podcast is returning with new episodes and a new host. In the return episode, Dylan Grabowski speaks with Rosemary O’Neill, co-founder of community-governed social media network, Narrative.

Narrative launched it’s public beta in April 2019 and aims to create “The World’s Journal,” a member-controlled content network with a revenue-sharing model powered by its NRVE token. Narrative’s Evergreen Capitalism business model encompasses a 15%/85% distribution equation. 15% of the revenue generated by Narrative goes to the company, and the other 85% goes to the content creators.

Subscribe to the NEO News Today Podcast

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/neonewstoday

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-neo-news-today-podcast/id1328198856?mt=2

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/5MOobkK34kOznT6aS8TYLh?si=xg3DP5Y7Td-UFZpIbcfDeg

Google Play: https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/Id4bk2shgwyrxsgvfvkpdab7rte