City of Zion have released Neon Wallet v0.2.4. It can be downloaded from the following link –
Bug fixes and updates include –
- Updated electron version to patch security vulnerabilities: (CVE-2018-1000118 – command injection vulnerability), CVE-2018-1000136 – improper handling of values vulnerability)
- Updated GAS claims to use neoscan instead of neon-wallet-db to improve success rate.
- Removed NEOverse from list of block explorers.
- Added F12 hotkey to open development console in Windows.
- Added scripthash for EFX (Effect.AI).
- Fixed claim GAS button stuck at zero.
- Fixed claim GAS failures for Ledger.