City of Zion have today released Neon wallet v0.0.7 featuring compatibility with the Ledger Nano S. Ledger owners can now make use of the NEO Ledger app that was added to the Ledger Manager at the end of October.
You can view a tutorial on how to use the Ledger Nano S with the Neon wallet written by the Ledger NEO app developer here – https://gist.github.com/coranos/e67b5db5bfadbb758c3a583da1a37828#file-ledger-nano-s-setup-and-walkthrough-md
Achieving Ledger compatibility for NEO has been a huge community team effort, spearheaded by Coranos on Ledger app development, Unignorant, Evgeny, Bjornberg and Shawn on Neon integration, and support from the NEO Council on negotiations with the Ledger team.
Other updates to this version of Neon include –
- Added support for Neoscan explorer.
- Redesigned notifications.
- Added GAS price value to dashboard + Total for NEO and GAS.
- Improved user experience on login pages.
- Bug fixes.
- Architecture enhancements.
- Removed the token sale page. It will reappear in v0.0.8 with full NEP5 support.
You can download Neon v0.0.7 from this link – https://github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/releases/tag/0.0.7