A community event called NEO JOY will be held in Nanjing, China on October 21st, featuring speakers from the NEO Council, Peer Fintech and Ant Financial. An English translation of the event details can be found below.
“Exploring industry outlook with bleeding-edge innovation” NEO JOY @ Nanjing is the first blockchain technology sharing session, held on October 21, 2017 in Nanjing Taiku. We are pleased to be joined by the NEO Council Community Operations Chen Qu, former Ant Financial blockchain architect Li Ning, and Jiangsu Peer Fintech General Manager Li Rui. We will explore current blockchain technology from various perspectives, and invite the industry experts to share their expereince and insights gathered from the exploration of blockchain technology.
NEO JOY is a community learning and networking event, self organized by NEO blockchain enthusiasts. The goal of this event is to elevate and promote understanding of blockchain technologies, such as NEO. Through face to face discussion of the various topics within the session, we hope that there will be sharing of knowledge of blockchain technology, as we participate and witness in the revolutionary innovation of blockchain technology.
Date & Time: 13:30 – 17:00, October 21 2017
Venue: No. 488, Zhujiang Road, Xuanwu District, Nanjing, China
- 13:30 – 14:00 – Check in
- 14:00 – 14:10 – Opening Session
- 14:10 – 14:50 – NEO Council Member & Community Operations Chen Qu talk on “How to Understand Blockchain Technology”
- 14:50 – 15:30 – Jiangsu Peer Fintech General Manager Li Rui talk on “The use of blockchain in the financial industry”
- 15:30 – 15:40 – Coffee break
- 15:40 – 16 20 – Former Ant Financial blockchain architect Li Ning talk on “The use of blockchain in the future of IoT”
- 16:20 – 17:00 – Q&A
- NEO JOY
- Blockchain Honeycomb
- Taiku Nanjing
- Easy Days Group
- NEO Council