A Travala AVA token trading competition is currently underway on the KuCoin exchange. The competition began on March 7th and concludes at 8:00 pm (UTC +8) on Thursday, March 14th. The participant reward pool consists of 250,000 AVA.
Participants rank per total volume traded on KuCoin, both buys and sells, across the AVA trading pairs during the timeframe of the competition.
Travala’s AVA token is currently trading against USDT, BTC, and ETH.
The top 5 traders will split 100,000 AVA according to weighted trading volumes. For example, if a winner had 10% of the top 5 trading volume, they would receive 10% of the 100,000 AVA, equalling 10,000 AVA.
The following sixth through 200th ranked traders will split 150,000 AVA tokens as seen below:
- #6 – #10: evenly split a pool of 15,000 AVA
- #11 – #25: evenly split a pool of 22,000 AVA
- #26 – #50: evenly split a pool of 30,000 AVA
- #51 – #100: evenly split a pool of 37,500 AVA
- #101 – #200: evenly split a pool of 45,000 AVA
The competition rankings are currently live at the following link: