At 8:00pm (GMT + 8) on June 8th, Phantasma’s SOUL token was listed on KuCoin in SOUL/BTC, SOUL/ETH and SOUL/NEO trading pairs. A trading competition was announced to support the listing, with 100,000 SOUL and 40 ETH to be given away.
Phantasma Protocol is a decentralized content storage and messaging service based on NEO.
The top 500 accounts with the highest trading activity (buys + sells) will share in the 100,000 SOUL and 40 ETH bounty, distributed as follows:
- 1st: 10,000 SOUL + 4 ETH
- 2nd: 8,000 SOUL + 3.2 ETH
- 3rd: 5,000 SOUL + 2 ETH
- 4th: 3,000 SOUL + 1.2 ETH
- 5th: 2,000 SOUL + 0.8 ETH
- 6th – 10th: 1,000 SOUL + 0.4 ETH
- 11th – 25th: 500 SOUL + 0.2 ETH
- 26th – 50th: 400 SOUL + 0.16 ETH
- 51st – 100th: 240 SOUL + 0.096 ETH
- 101st – 200th: 160 SOUL + 0.064 ETH
- 201st – 500th: 71 + 0.028 ETH
The competition closes on June 15th at 11:59pm (GMT + 8)
More information on Phantasma can be found at the below links.
About The Author: Dean Jeffs
Dean is a digital project manager who has worked extensively with start ups and agencies in the marketing space. Fascinated by the potential applications of blockchain technology, Dean has a passion for realising the new smart economy.
More posts by Dean Jeffs