COZ, an international NEO community developer group, has released version 2.3.0 of the Neon Wallet for the NEO blockchain. The Neon Wallet is an open-source desktop NEO wallet available for the Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
Neon Wallet v2.3.0 went live on Tuesday, July 23rd, 2019.
- Addition of NEO News Today RSS feed.
- Addition of support for offline signing and offline functionality.
- Validation for fee amounts required on transactions based on SimplePolicyPlugin.
- New ‘import wallet’ options available without authentication.
- Addition of QR codes for encrypted key generation.
- Addition of the ability to scan encrypted key for login.
- Addition of watch only authentication mechanism.
- Dependency updates.
- Security enhancements.
Neon Wallet version 2.3.0 can be downloaded at the following link: