A SWTH/nNEO trading pair will be added to Flamingo Finance’s Swap module on Wednesday, November 11th.
Users can earn Flamingo Finance token (FLM) rewards by providing liquidity to the SWTH/nNEO liquidity pool. To receive FLM, users must stake nNEO and SWTH to the FLP-SWTH-nNEO pool in the Vault module.
Flamingo Finance has also adjusted the Phase One staking rewards, which take effect at 1:00 pm (UTC) on November 11th, 2020. Moving forward, Flamingo will release five million FLM tokens each week, which will be distributed accordingly:
- FLP-FLM-nNEO: 20% of FLM distribution
- FLP-pnWBTC-nNEO: 20% of FLM distribution
- FLP-pnWETH-nNEO: 10% of FLM distribution
- FLP-pONT-nNEO: 5% of FLM distribution
- FLP-nNEO-pnUSDT: 20% of FLM distribution
- FLP-pnWBTC-pnUSDT: 22.5% of FLM distribution
- FLP-SWTH-nNEO: 2.5% of FLM distribution
Flamingo Finance notes that Phase One FLM distribution will run from November 11th through February 9th, 2021 and that “subsequent arrangements will be announced at a later date.”
The full announcement can be found at the link below: