In this episode of The Smart Economy Podcast, host Dylan Grabowski is joined by Gabe Frank, the founder of Arcade.xyz, a DeFi protocol on Ethereum that specializes in NFT lending. It operates as a non-custodial Web3 application and financial “super app” for NFTs and other unique on-chain assets.
Join them as they:
– Weigh in on the current state of the NFT space
– Discuss Gabe’s journey into crypto
– Delve into the mechanics of NFT lending on Arcade
– Explore the technical infrastructure and integration of Arcade’s platform
– Weigh up the importance of KYT and transaction monitoring
– Examine the role of the Arcade DAO
– Shine a light on the future of NFT lending
And much more!
Gabe Frank is the founder of Arcade.xyz and the co-founder and CEO of Non-fungible Technologies. He has been involved in the crypto space since 2018 and has experience in custodial services and institutional digital asset wallets, having previously worked at BitGo and Curve.