In this episode of The Smart Economy Podcast, host Dylan Grabowski is joined by Matthew Commons, President of the Verified USD Foundation, an independent entity accountable for USDV, dedicated to nurturing a stablecoin ecosystem that enables equitable value-sharing of benefits among its community of contributors.
Join them as they:
- Weigh in on the Verified USD Foundation’s vision of building a next-generation stablecoin
- Delve into the inner workings of the Verified USD Foundation
- Examine the impact of permissionless stablecoins on the next wave of users
- Unpack the technical aspects of the ColorTrace algorithm
- Shine a light on the Verified USD Foundation’s mission to bridge centralized and decentralized finance
- Discuss Matthew’s journey into the crypto space
- And much more!
Matthew Commons is President of the Verified USD Foundation, Founder and President of Commons Partners, and the Co-Founder of Cambridge Blockchain. His experience as a successful founder, CEO, and CFO includes leading global expansion, raising capital, and building strategic partnerships with institutions such as PayPal, Goldman Sachs, Digital Currency Group, Foxconn, and Kleiner Perkins.