In this episode of The Smart Economy Podcast, host Dylan Grabowski is joined by Nathan Windsor, the CEO and Co-Founder of Landslide Network, an IBC-enabled Avalanche subnet that allows any Cosmos-based dApp to run natively on the Avalanche network.
Join them as they:
- Unpack the differences between Avalanche and Cosmos at a protocol level
- Shine a light on the IBC Protocol
- Weigh in on the strength of an Avalanche-Cosmos bridge
- Examine the role of permissioned and permissionless blockchain networks
- Discuss Nathan’s journey into the blockchain space
- And much more!
Nathan Windsor is the CEO and Co-Founder of Landslide Network. He is a seasoned entrepreneur, business leader, and blockchain enthusiast with a track record of founding and scaling technology companies.