Neo Global Development has announced Humswap as the second project accepted into the N3 Early Adoption Program. The Early Adoption Program is intended to incentivize the development of new dApps on the Neo N3 blockchain. As part of the program, NGD will offer resources and incubation opportunities to accelerate growth.

Humswap is a DeFi platform built on Neo N3 that will offer liquidity pools for various tokens, a marketplace for NFTs, and token swapping. It will also provide an opportunity for users to play games and win prizes.

Beyond its DeFi use cases, the Humswap team seeks to make the platform fun for users by offering various games. The first game is called “Pita Toss” and allows users to spend a small amount of GAS to flip a pita. Playing the game will generate a pita NFT (99% chance) or a hummus NFT (1% chance). A rare NFT, such as hummus, could offer the owner bonuses or unlock other features on Humswap. Other potential features include incentivizing liquidity providers with NFTs that multiply LP rewards or offering bonus Pita Toss chances.

Humswap, developed by Mario Lopez and Jason Tezanos, is one of the Neo Frontier Launchpad Excellence award winners. The founders joined episode 59 of the Neo News Today podcast to discuss their project and the inspiration behind it.

Early Adoption Program Details

NGD’s Early Adoption Program has allocated US $10 million in grants for qualified teams and individuals. The goal of the program is to increase overall participation in the Neo ecosystem. NGD hopes that new ecosystem entrants building on Neo N3 can optimize the network through real-world use and testing. Ultimately, NGD believes the program can help establish Neo N3’s infrastructure while simultaneously bolstering awareness.

NGD hopes to see a variety of dApp and product ideas, with a particular interest in the following types of projects:

  • Infrastructure for the Neo N3 MainNet (i.e., browsers, compilers, middleware)
  • Product development based on NeoID, NeoFS, oracles, and other core components of Neo N3
  • Application layer uses (i.e., DeFi, NFTs, and general dApps)
  • Concepts with business use cases merging physical and digital worlds (i.e., social media, e-commerce projects)
  • Regulation-facing use cases (i.e., payment and traditional financial digitization projects)

More information about applying can be found on the Eco Support section of the website.

The full announcement can be found at the link below: