The second NEO DevCon will be taking place on February 16th and 17th in Seattle, US. To incentivize attendance from developers and students who are new to blockchain and the NEO ecosystem, NEO Global Development (NGD) is offering free tickets to up to 50 individuals.
For developers interested in building on the NEO blockchain, NEO DevCon will feature an all-day workshop to provide hands-on coding courses and mentorship. It will be led by developers from community groups such as City of Zion, NeoResearch, and O3 Labs, plus more.
The all-day workshop will take place on the second day of the event, and will be broken down into four segments:
- Setting up your development environment
- Smart contract development 1 – Writing, deploying, and invoking
- Smart contract development 2 – Decentralized application architectures and design considerations
- Functional interfacing with smart contracts in a production environment
Additionally, the full two-day speaker list can be viewed at the NEO DevCon website.
To apply for the free tickets, users must visit the following link and create a “new issue”:
NGD requests the applicant titles the issue “I want to go to NEO DevCon 2019! My email: xxxx” and include the following information:
- A brief self-introduction,
- Area of expertise, and
- Any associated GitHub project links (blockchain related project preferred).
Those selected to receive a free ticket from the campaign will be notified by NGD, and provided with instructions of how to redeem.
Standard prices for NEO DevCon tickets are set at $299 for the full two-day pass, $169 for a “community pass,” and $49 for students.
The NGD announcement can be viewed at the following link: