On May 22, 2018, Zeepin announced its Community Contribution Program, inviting individuals to become ambassadors and create high quality, original content to attract new users to the Zeepin platform.
The Community Contribution Program will run for one month, beginning on Wednesday, May 23rd and ending Saturday, June 23rd.
How to Contribute
Ambassadors can contribute to the Community Contribution Program in three ways:
- Content creation – Content creators can write articles, design graphics, or create videos, and share them on social media.
- Referrals – Ambassadors can refer bloggers, journalists, YouTubers, social media influencers, and/or offline media publishers to the Zeepin project.
- Custom cooperation – Ambassadors can suggest unique promotion ideas to Zeepin.
Ambassadors are eligible to receive rewards for their contributions in ZPT tokens. The reward structure for the content creation category is detailed below.
Rewards for referrals and custom cooperation will be determined on a case-by-case basis. Ambassadors will need to create a report of their contributions and submit the report to Zeepin for evaluation.
Participants must fulfill the following requirements to be eligible for rewards:
- Hold at least 1000 ZPT
- Be familiar with Zeepin’s goals, products, and services
- Develop original content (no plagiarism, no copyright misuse)
- Create high quality content with the correct grammar that is truthful, and aligned with Zeepin’s values and goals
- Create content that is neither offensive or spam
- Develop a plan for content and distribution
- Apply for the Community Contribution Program and discuss scope of plan with Zeepin
- Submit a report of activities
- Adhere to the requirements listed in the “Content Creation” table above.
How to Apply
Potential ambassadors must contact Zeepin to discuss the scope of the content creation plan and receive approval. Full details on how to apply can be found at the link below:
More information on Zeepin can be found at the links below.