Neo Global Development will host its first Twitter Spaces, entitled ‘The Next Wave of Web3 Evolution – Are University Students the New Mainstays of the Industry?’ The Spaces will focus on the recent Decoding Web3 US Campus Tour, featuring a panel of representatives from NGD Enterprise and AxLabs, and a Neo News Today moderator. The event takes place on Thursday, Dec. 8, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (UTC).
Spaces are a feature on the Twitter application that allows participants to have audio conversations from within the app. While Spaces participants using a web-based version of Twitter can listen to the conversations, only mobile users can participate in the voice chats. NGD will record the conversation for those who are unable to attend.
NNT editor Dylan Grabowski will moderate the panel, which will include the following participants:
- John deVadoss, NGD Enterprise lead
- Harry Pierson, NGD Enterprise chief architect
- Guil. Sperb Machado, AxLabs founder
- Claude Mueller, AxLabs senior software engineer
The tentative agenda for the event includes:
- Introductions (10 minutes)
- Recap of stops on the Decoding Web3 US Tour (10 minutes)
- Insights into Web3 trends among students (30 minutes)
- Answering pre-selected community questions (10 minutes)
Anyone interested in proposing a question for the panel to discuss can leave a comment in the Twitter announcement of the event. NGD will select which questions are brought up for discussion.
The full announcement can be found at the link below: