On Saturday, May 25th NEO Global Development (NGD) is hosting NEO JOY 2019 in Shanghai, following a well-attended NEO JOY 2019 event held in Beijing last month. At the previous NEO JOY event, gaming projects, developers, and enthusiasts met to “explore [NEO’s] business model and technology practice of blockchain games through various perspectives.”
The theme of the upcoming Shanghai NEO JOY event will continue with the theme NEO Blockchain Games.
Speakers for the event include:
- Sharlyne Lee, senior manager of NGD marketing
- Yongxin Liu, co-founder of NewEconoLabs (NEL)
- Master, founder of Cardmaker
- Chaoyi Qian, founding partner of DGameMaker Games
- Edison, co-founder of NEO-NEXT
- Rudy Rong, founder of Magic Cube
- Yiyi, co-founder of MixMarvel
The speakers at the event aim to cover a range of topics including developing blockchain games in the NEO ecosystem, incorporating tokens into gaming processes, and strategies behind creating popular games, among others.
Time and Location
Saturday, May 25th
1:30pm to 5:30pm
Unit 2305-07, 23rd floor, Office Tower 1,
Raffles City Changning,
No.1133 Changning Road,
Changning District, Shanghai, China
Registration begins at 1:00pm and attendance is limited to 200 people.
Tickets to NEO JOY are free, and available online.
The announcement can be read in full at the following link: