Local non-profit, NEO-MY Community, will be hosting Malaysia’s first NEO meetup on September 5th in conjunction with the NEO Global Development.
The event will feature a presentation by NEO senior R&D manager, Malcolm Lerider, followed by a fireside chat on “understanding NEO’s use cases, challenges, and future developments.” Harpreet Singh, CEO of Blocklime, a blockchain focused consulting and education business based in Malaysia, will join Mr. Lerider in the fireside discussion. Mr. Singh has been involved in mining and development of blockchain technology since he was 19 and brings a combination of local and topical knowledge to the discussion.
Rounding out the fireside chat is moderator Harith Kamarul, from HelloGold. HelloGold is an Asian fintech startup that has become increasingly involved in the blockchain community following investment from U.S. venture capital firm, 500 Startups, and the launch of the HelloGold Foundation. It is focused on accelerating the adoption of blockchain technology in emerging and underserved markets.
Location: Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Centre (MaGIC) — 3730, Persiaran Apec, Cyberjaya, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Date: September 5th, 2018
Time: 5:30pm – 8:30pm (UTC +8)
- 5:30pm – 6:00pm: Registration, Networking & Food, MaGIC
- 6:00pm – 6:10pm: Opening Remarks
- 6:10pm – 6:40pm: NEO Global Development Presentation
- 6:40pm – 7:20pm: Fireside Chat “Understanding NEO’s use cases, challenges and future developments”
- 7:20pm – 7:40pm: NEO Smart Economy Q&A Session
- 7:40pm – 7:50pm: NEOMY Community Closing Remarks
- 7:50pm ~ end (8:00pm): Networking
For more information about the event, visit the link below:
Written by Ryan Weald
About The Author: Contributor
More posts by Contributor