Neo Global Development (NGD) has announced NeoFest, a conference-style event that will showcase seven projects and partners within the Neo ecosystem. NeoFest will take place from 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm on Thursday, November 14th, in Singapore, SG. Ecosystem partners include Guardian Circle, Novem Gold, CryptoFast, Onchain Custodian, OnTrade, Liquefy, and Higgs.
NGD is hosting the NeoFest event in coordination with Blockshow, where NGD is also a sponsor for the technology roadshow taking place on November 14th and 15th. Blockshow is a gathering of the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry that exhibits blockchain development, dApps, AI, marketing, regulations, crypto finance, and more.
Neo founder, Da Hongfei, and director of NGD EcoGrowth, John Wang, will deliver brief presentations to kick-off the NeoFest event. Afterward, each company will have ten minutes for a presentation on their business or project.
The agenda for the evening includes:
- 7:00 to 7:05 pm – Da Hongfei, founder of Neo
- 7:05 to 7:15 pm – John Wang, director of NGD EcoGrowth
- 7:15 to 7:25 pm – El Lee, co-founder and COO of Onchain Custodian
- 7:25 to 7:35 pm – Zhou Junyun, founder of CryptoFast
- 7:35 to 7:45 pm – Hao Yang, head of derivative product at OnTrade
- 7:45 to 7:55 pm – Tea Break
- 7:55 to 8:05 pm – Adrian Lai, CEO of Liquefy
- 8:05 to 8:15 pm – Mark Jeffrey, founder & CEO of Guardian Circle
- 8:15 to 8:25 pm – Fouad Soultana, COO of Novem Gold
- 8:25 to 8:35 pm – Kelvin Wong, founder of Higgs
- 8:35 to 9:30 pm – Networking
The event will offer finger foods and beverages for event attendees, as well as a limited edition door gift and lucky draw at the end of the event.
Date and Location
Date: Thursday, November 14th
Time: 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm (UTC +8)
Location: Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre
10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore, 018956, Singapore
There is no cost to attend the NeoFest event.
NeoFest registration can be found at the link below: