Community development group, City of Zion, has announced its third competition. Whilst competitions one and two were dedicated to dApp development, competition three is calling on the community to create tutorials focused on how to interact with the NEO ecosystem.
In an continued effort to bolster developer adoption, CoZ competition #3 aims to boost the number of educational resources available for those would like to work on the NEO platform. 10 prizes of 1,350 GAS each will awarded to the best tutorials covering the following topics:
- Deployment and maintenance of full nodes (including as consensus nodes)
- Setting up a development environment for decentralized application development
- Smart Contracts development and interfacing
- Design and development of a decentralized application
- Conducting a token sale in the NEO ecosystem
- Bootstrapping a dApp focused business in the NEO ecosystem (including overview of incorporation and business needs in a jurisdiction)
- Overview of the NEO ecosystem
- Overview of the NEO technical architecture
The competition guidelines are as follows:
- Tutorials must be in the following formats: Text, Video, or Audio.
- Tutorials must be in English.
- Submissions must cover one of the topics listed in the previous section. If you are unsure or would like to add a topic, contact someone in CoZ.
- Submissions will be graded on accuracy, completeness, and clarity by the CoZ Council.
- Submissions may be done individually or as a team.
- Submissions must be MIT licensed and available for public use indefinitely.
- Winners of all previous competitions are eligible.
The competition will run from August 11th until September 14th. Submissions will be made through a process still to be announced.
More information can be found at the link below:
More information on City of Zion can be found at the below links: