Moonlight, a decentralized workforce and project management platform, has announced a t-shirt design contest that will run until the 14th of March.
The team is asking participants to come up with a design that reflects the values of Moonlight and its community. The winning design will be shared with Moonlight’s supporters and ecosystem.
Prizes for the best entries are as follows:
- 1st place: 200,000 Moonlight Lux (LX) tokens
- 2nd place: Ledger Nano X
- 3rd place: Official Moonlight hoodie
In addition, the top three entrants will also receive an official Moonlight t-shirt each.
To enter, participants must fill out the registration form here by March 14th. Also, all entries must be posted on Twitter using the #Moonlight and #LX hashtags.
Winners will be announced via social media on March 21st, 2019.
Rules & Guidelines
Moonlight provided the following competition guidelines:
- The maximum print area should be 12” width by 16” in height.
- Shirt color can be blue or white.
- The graphic placement can be either on the front or back.
- Files should be submitted in either PNG or PSD format with a resolution of 300 DPI.
- Graphics should be transparent. Moonlight notes that semi-transparent and semi-opaque layers “don’t translate well in direct to garment printing.”
- Moonlight reserves the right to use all designs for re-marketing purposes.
- All submissions must be original and no reproduced images will be accepted.
- Reproductions of original submissions will be attempted to ensure the highest quality of printing.
- Finally, Moonlight reserves the right to reject any entry it finds to be offensive or otherwise does not represent the platform’s views, values or for any other reason.
The full announcement and competition details can be found at the below link: