The third NEO Blockchain Open Class will be held on September 9th in Shanghai. The NEO Blockchain Open Class series is an educational program aimed at promoting blockchain technical skill sets, and is jointly organized by NEO Global Development (NGD), NewEconoLabs (NEL), and the InnoSpace Innovation Institute.
The program is designed to meet the needs of developers who are entering NEO’s blockchain development space and caters to a variety of experience levels, from beginners through to advanced developers who would like to enhance their skills.
The courses are designed and guided by experienced technical instructors, and participants can expect to gain an understanding of NEO’s blockchain technology through direct communication.
Course information can be found below:
Topic: NEL Premium Courses – NEO Blockchain Development Experience
Time: 13:30 – 17:00, 9th September
Venue: (Yangpu District) IPOCLUB, 1st Floor, INNOSPACE, 77 ZhengXue Road
- Suitable audience group: NEO technology enthusiasts, blockchain technology enthusiasts and other developers.
- There will be classroom exercises, so participants will need to bring their personal computer.
- QQ chat room: 795681763.
- Participants will receive freebies as a token of participation – a NEO T-shirt, a baseball cap and other small gifts.
- NEO’s recommended development environment and model
- NEO-CLI setup and operation
- Using docker standalone to easily setup a private chain
- NEO’s block data warehousing tools
- NEO’s block data refinement tools
- NEO API’s functions
- NEO’s recommendation for dApp front-end designs
Liu Yuming (Qing Mingzi)
NEL Project Director
Responsible for NEL’s project planning, architectural design and project management
Developer for NEO’s block data warehousing tools, APIs, and contract tools for notifications and analytics
NNS Back-end Developer
NEL Browser Back-end Developer
Participants can register for the event at the below link: