NEO Global Development has announced the launch of three competitions to celebrate the two year anniversary of the NEO MainNet. Each competition is tailored for different skill sets and abilities, and will give the community the chance to win GAS prizes.
The first competition calls on the community to record a short video of themselves sending anniversary wishes to the NEO ecosystem. To be eligible for prizes, participants must upload the video to Twitter with the hashtag #2YearsOfNEOMainNet and tag the @NEO_Blockchain account in the tweet. Contestants are encouraged to “Tell us about your favorite projects, moments, events, or what you’re most looking forward to in the future.”
NGD will award an increasing amount of GAS and draw more winners depending on how many people enter the competition.
- 10 winners will receive 10 GAS each if the total entrants reaches 50.
- An additional 10 winners will receive 40 GAS each if the total entrants reaches 200.
- An additional 10 winners will receive 80 GAS each if the total entrants reaches 800.
- An additional 10 winners will receive 200 GAS each if the total entrants reaches 2000.
An additional 5 GAS will be awarded to three people who retweet NEO’s announcement post and the three most creative videos will receive 100 GAS each.
Submissions close on October 19th.
— AmazoNeo community (@amazoneo_la) October 18, 2018
The second competition calls on community members to write articles concerning technical facets of the NEO network. NEO hopes to “to encourage discussion of NEO blockchain technology through this initiative and foster an open atmosphere for blockchain developers to work, share and grow together.” US $500 in GAS will be awarded to the 20 best articles.
Suggested topics are:
- NEO technical architecture overview
- NEO ecosystem overview
- NEO smart contract development and debugging
- Deployment and maintenance of full nodes
- dApp design and development
- NEO development tools
- Fast sync block
- Other (see NEO Technical Documentation: http://docs.neo.org/index.html）
Submissions close on December 17th.
The final competition falls on the heels of the NEO Design Competition, and calls for the community to design NEO wallpapers for desktop or mobile devices based on the theme “NEO in the Future”. NGD will select 16 winners with GAS prizes to be distributed in the following USD amounts as below.
- First place: US $450 (1 winner)
- Second place: US $300 (2 winners)
- Third place: US $150 (3 winners)
- Excellence award: US $450 (10 winners)
Submissions close on November 7th.
For full competition details and information how to submit entries, visit the below link: