On May 8th, nOS announced a UI design competition giving participants the opportunity to win a share of 350 GAS in prizes and access to the nOS presale. nOS is a virtual operating system for NEO applications that was announced at the NEO ❤️ Amsterdam event in April.
The competition requires entrants to provide a design for the nOS client interface. There are a number of application screens designers can choose to create, such as the dApp discovery dashboard, settings, wallet, login and app views. Entrants are not required to design all screens, although the number of screens designed will factor into the judges consideration.
The full design brief can be found here –
Basic requirements include:
- Integration of the nOS logo.
- Integration of standard browsing functions (URL bar, controls, bookmarks, tabs).
- Integration of the nOS menu with web browser, dApp discovery dashboard, token exchange and settings.
- Inclusion of the design source files (i.e. Photoshop, Sketch, Figma or Justinmind project files), along with static images of each screen (.jpg, png, .gif). It is advised to provide additional static images of any screens that may contain hidden layers.
Participants should check the nOS visual identity repository for nOS logo assets and reference files. Submissions must be under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License and the deadline is May 29th 2018, 12:00 AM CEST.
10 winners will receive the following rewards:
- First place: 200 GAS and access to nOS pre-sale
- Second place: 100 GAS and access to nOS pre-sale
- Third place: 50 GAS and access to nOS pre-sale
- Fourth – tenth place: Access to nOS pre-sale
More information on nOS can be found at the below links.