Neo wrapped up December with new information sessions, a new set of developer grants, a program for Neo content creators, and other news.
NGD hosted NeoLive sessions including:
Additionally, John Wang, head of Neo Eco Growth, was a featured guest in the Binance AMA series.
DevLog session for developers
In the December DevLog session, Claude Muller from AxLabs demonstrated how to develop a generic governance mechanism in a smart contract.
New program for Neo content creators
NGD introduced Neospective, a new content creation program. Neospective invites community members to create content about Neo and compete for prizes. Round One focused on diagram designs. Flamingo, GhostMarket, and TOTHEMOON created sub-tracks with more prizes.
Neoverse VIP privileges
NGD introduced a new chapter of Neoverse, the popular N3-themed NFT mint and collection event that celebrated the Neo N3 launch. The new phase of Neoverse is a collaboration with Neo partners. In this phase, Humswap, TOTHEMOON, and Flamingo Finance rolled out campaigns with exclusive benefits for Neoverse NFT holders.
Neo in the news
Expanded support for developers
- The Neo Foundation introduced three new grant programs. Neo’s Eco Support ecosystem now dedicates $200 million USD to support developers on the Neo N3 blockchain.
- John deVadoss, President of NGD Enterprise, spoke more about Neo’s developer enablement initiatives in this article.
Neo was nominated for and won the Best Infrastructure award in PANew’s Retrospect of 2021 poll.
Metathon grant sponsorship:
- Metaverse Alliance launched the 2021 Global Metathon, a hackathon open to developers on any blockchain.
- Neo sponsored a Metathon grant focused on asset management through smart contracts.
- The Metaverse Alliance founder discussed the hackathon in a Neo AMA.