In this episode of The Smart Economy Podcast, host Dylan Grabowski is joined by Parker McCurley, co-founder and CEO of DecentDAO, a builder collective creating DAO, DeFi, and other Web3 toolings and services for institutional and retail clients.
Join them as they:
- Discuss lessons learned from navigating multiple crypto cycles
- Examine the inner workings of DecentDao
- Shine a light on DecentDao’s Ethereum ethos
- Unpack DecentDao’s product offerings
- Weigh in on the educational value of open-source communities
- Delve into Parker’s journey into the blockchain space
- And much more!
Parker McCurley is the co-founder and CEO of DecentDAO. With a background in software development and a passion for cryptocurrency, Parker has been involved in the industry since 2017. At DecentDAO, he is dedicated to building privacy-focused tools for institutional DeFi and is committed to the vision of decentralizing the financial system.