Phantasma Chain has announced the third activity in its Christmas Campaign, the Creative Contest. The Christmas Campaign was announced on December 12th, and has since followed with announcements of a YouTube Contest and Articles Contest. The campaign is an initiative to spread awareness of the content distribution platform by rewarding participants with SOUL tokens.
The Creative Contest is targeting designers, artists, and art creators to participate and create Phantasma Chain content. Further, Phantasma Chain has stated it is seeking short instructional animated videos, up to 1:30 minutes long.
50,000 SOUL tokens have been allocated for the Creative Contest. In total, 1 million SOUL have been set aside for the Christmas Campaign, to be distributed between December 12th and January 1st.
Rewards for submissions will be distributed accordingly:
- High quality: 201 to 500 SOUL tokens
- Good Quality: 200 to 101 SOUL tokens
- Normal Quality: 0 – 100 SOUL tokens
- Low Quality: zero SOUL tokens
Those interested in participating must first file the following participation form:
Terms and Conditions
- Low-quality artwork or videos will not be accepted.
- Submitted work must be original content. If another’s work is copied, the participant will be disqualified.
- Participants are allowed to use official images, artworks and other content posted on the Website.
- The description of the artwork or video must have one link of the official website and one link of the official Twitter.
- The video/artwork has to be posted on a social platform such as Steemit, Medium, Youtube, etc. and has to include Phantasma Chain’s official link (www.phantasma.io).
- The number of submissions will be determined on a case by case basis.
- Tokens will be distributed on a weekly basis, after the submissions are reviewed.